Black caviar is an original Russian product. Since ancient times, black caviar has been considered the culinary gold and delicacy of Russian tsars. Everyone loves sturgeon caviar, but not everyone knows its history. In the 16th century, Russia gained access to the Caspian Sea, and paired caviar became one of the favourite dishes not only for Russian tsars. In the 17th century, Russia began to actively export delicacy and supplied caviar to almost all countries of the world.
Europe tasted sturgeon caviar only in the second half of the 19th century. Further, Russia lost the palm, losing to China, Chile and Iran in terms of production. European farms are actively gaining momentum, while wholesale of seafood from Russia is falling. Today, 80% of black caviar in the world market has nothing to do with its origins. A kilogram of black caviar in China of dubious quality is inferior in price to natural caviar from the Caspian places.
Our mission is to return and strengthen the heritage of our Russian ancestors, our “black gold”! We care about the environmental friendliness and benefits of black caviar for human health. If you care about your health and the health of the nation, pay attention to the choice of black caviar. Do not let poachers fool you!
CAVIAR GURU presents:
- Quality black caviar from a trusted manufacturer at an affordable price
- Fast and careful delivery to any city in Canada
- Storage in safe conditions and compliance with international quality standards
- Return and refund in case the product quality doesn’t meet the declared level
- Perfect product quality and a decent level of service at all stages of production, transportation and sale of our black and red caviar.